Published on: July 8, 2023
The US government initiated a “Program To Prevent Germany From Starting a World War III”. The program was discussed during the 1944 Quebec Conference. The first measures that were discussed to prevent Germany from starting WWIII was the demilitarization of Germany.
Section II of the top secret US briefing book revealed that to prevent Germany from starting WWIII Germany couldn’t be allowed to gain financial control of Europe.
The US government recommended that a program of large-scale reparations must be rejected for the following reasons:
2. If liberated Europe becomes economically dependent on Germany for reparations, her economic dependence cannot be broken off when reparations cease. The rest of Europe would continue to be dependent on Germany as a source of supply and as a market. These economic ties would also mean political ties. Germany would be right back where she was in the Thirties when she was able to dominate the rest of Europe economically through her industrial power and to exert her economic power to achieve political domination.
3. An economically powerful Germany ipso facto constitutes a military threat to world security.
The US government knew that soon after Germany gained economic control of Europe Germany would resume a policy of aggression.
“A long range program should be put into effect for the purpose of controlling the strategic elements in the German economy for a prolonged period .. It is essential that the foregoing strategic elements in the German economy be controlled lest through their use, the Germans once again proceed to build up various aspects of their industrial and economic structure for future militaristic and aggressive purposes.”
(1)The Nazi regime is essentially the culmination of the unchanging German drive toward aggression.
- (a) German society has been dominated for at least three generations by powerful forces fashioning the German state and nation into a machine for military conquest and self-aggrandizement. Since 1864 Germany has launched five wars of aggression against other powers, each war involving more destruction over larger areas than the previous one.
- (b) As in the case of Japan, the rapid evolution of a modern industrial system in Germany immeasurably strengthened the economic base of German militarism without weakening the Prussian feudal ideology or its hold on German society.
- (c) The Nazi regime is not an excrescence on an otherwise healthy society but an organic growth out of the German body politic. Even before the Nazi regime seized power, the German nation had demonstrated an unequalled capacity to be seduced by a militarist clique offering the promise of economic security and political domination in exchange for disciplined acceptance of its leadership. What the Nazi regime has done has been to systematically debauch the passive German nation on an unprecedented scale and shape it into an organized and dehumanized military machine integrated by all the forces of modern technique and science.
(2) The dissolution of the Nazi Party will not, therefore, by itself ensure the destruction of the militaristic spirit instilled into the German people over generations and given an overwhelming impetus in the last decade. This will of necessity be an arduous process, and for a long time to come it would be gambling with the very destiny of civilization to rely on an unproven German capacity for self-regeneration in the face of its proven capacity for creating new weapons of destruction to be used in wars of aggression. Therefore, in addition to disarming and weakening Germany as a military power, the interests of world security will best be promoted by:
- (a) Forcibly reducing Germany’s industrial capacity so that she will cease to be a major economic, military and political power.
- (b) Strengthening all Germany’s neighbors politically and economically relatively to Germany. The more powerful her neighbors, the more likely she is to realize the futility of the militarist philosophy from which aggression ensues.
Germany has done what Roosevelt and Churchill tried to prevent. Germany has gained financial control of Europe via the EU and Germany has started WWIII by instigating the Ukraine Russia war. Germany instigated the Ukraine Russia war to force NATO states to wage WWIII as Germany’s new Waffen SS military forces.
Other nations knew that the defeated Germany still posed a significant threat after WWII. Britain, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg, signed the Brussels Treaty to create a collective defense alliance. Britain, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg anticipated that Germany would one day resume a policy of aggression. The Brussels Treaty lead to the formation of NATO. Signatories of the Brussels Treaty agreed:
“To take such steps as may be held to be necessary in the event of a renewal by Germany of a policy of aggression”.
Other treaties were drafted to prevent Germany from starting another war of aggression.
Treaty on the Final Settlement with Respect to Germany
September 12, 1990
The Governments of the Federal Republic of Germany and the German Democratic Republic reaffirm their declarations that only peace will emanate from German soil. According to the constitution of the united Germany, acts tending to and undertaken with the intent to disturb the peaceful relations between nations, especially to prepare for aggressive war, are unconstitutional and a punishable offence.